The Old Trail Swim Club (“OTSC”), is located in Old Trail Village, surrounded by breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and adjacent to the future Western Park. Open on a seasonal basis, Memorial Day-September each year, Membership at OTSC offers access to recreational facilities including a large swimming pool with diving board & unique zero entry edge, snack bar, covered pavilion, and an infant wading pool.
Membership opportunities are available to all residents in the Crozet and Charlottesville area. Membership pricing is split into two categories, Resident and Non-Resident. Applicants who reside within the Old Trail Village are considered Residents, while applicants that live outside the Old Trail Village Community are considered Non-Residents. See below for more information about the 2019 Swim Club Membership Programs:
Like its name, this membership includes unlimited access to the Swim Club during the 2019 season with payment of a one-time membership joining fee. There are several levels of All-Inclusive Memberships to appeal to individuals and families of all sizes. This membership is best suited for those that plan to spend time at the Swim Club on a daily or weekly basis.
*The Family All-Inclusive Membership rate includes up to 2 adults and 4 children. Additional children can be added for $50 each.
DAILY FEE MEMBERSHIP
Daily Fee Membership offers a more flexible membership plan for those individuals and families that would prefer to pay a reduced up-front membership joining fee, and then pay a per person fee at each visit. This membership is best suited to those individuals and families who may travel or otherwise have busy schedules during the summer, which do not permit them to visit the Swim Club on a weekly basis.
- There must be at least one adult, over the age of 18 years, listed on the application for membership.
- A maximum of 4 persons may be registered to a single Daily Fee membership.
- Multi-person memberships are designated for immediate family members, and all additional persons listed on the membership must be a qualified dependent of, or permanently share residence with the member of record in order to qualify as an immediate family member.
- Members & Guests under the age of 3 years may visit the swim club without payment of daily visit or guest fee.
- CLICK HERE to review the 2019 Rules & Regulations information.
- CLICK HERE for the 2019 Application and Agreement Form.
- CLICK HERE for the Credit Card Form.